The “Multipurpose Reloading Complex” LLC (MRC) is a cargo terminal at the port of Ust-Luga in the Leningrad region, specializing in receiving, storing and shipping general and bulk cargoes.
Cargo turnover in 2017: 5,5 mln tons
Mode of operation of the “Multipurpose Reloading Complex” LLC: 24/7/365
TYPES OF CARGO HANDLED
The “Multipurpose Reloading Complex” LLC accepts the following types of cargo for handling:
- power generating coal
- general and bulk cargoes
Today the main cargo handled by the company is power generating coal.
- vehicle loading/unloading;
- cargo receiving/shipping;
- cargo quantity and condition control;
- cargo storage.
- cargo processing, repacking, labeling, segregation;
- additional and special securing of cargo on board vessels;
- developing proposals for stowage and securing of outsize, heavy-lift, non-standard, hazardous and other cargoes inside vehicles;
- providing infrastructure for the berthing of vessels without cargo;
- mooring operations;
- provision of loading equipment;
- cleaning of vessel holds;
- stowage of cargoes on board vessels;
- freight forwarding services;
- approval of requests for transporting imported goods by rail;
- preparing consignment notes, cargo manifests, etc.