JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” is the largest operator in the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg, providing transshipment services for all types of dry cargoes.
The company renders a full range of cargo stevedoring services. All types of dry cargoes in any shipment lots of weight from several kilograms, as well as project, heavy-lift and oversized cargoes are accepted for handling.
Cargoes destined for stevedoring from/to sea vessels are brought to the port by railway, road and river transportation means. The transshipment is carried out by port and vessel cranes as well as by the roll-on method.
The well-developed infrastructure and vast experience allow JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” to continuously expand the range of handled cargoes, be flexible, offer the best stevedoring solutions
In 2016, the cargo turnover of the company amounted to 7.3 mln tons.
2,000 clients: enterprises from Russia, CIS countries, near- and far-abroad countries.
24/7/365: the schedule of operation of JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg”.
TYPES OF HANDLED CARGOES
- Dry bulk cargoes
- Liquid bulk cargoes
- General cargoes
- Ro-ro and refrigerated cargoes
- Motor cars
- Project, heavy-lift and oversized cargoes
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Cargo receiving/shipping
- Cargo storage
- Cargo finalization, repackaging
- Developing proposals for stowage and securing of outsize, heavy-lift, non-standard, hazardous and other cargoes in transportation means
- Cargo quality control
- Providing infrastructure for the berthing of vessels not carrying out cargo operations
- Mooring operation