JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” is the largest multipurpose operator in the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg.
The company renders a full range of cargo stevedoring services. All types of dry cargoes in any shipment lots of weight from several kilograms, as well as containers, project, heavy-lift and oversized cargoes are accepted for handling.
Cargoes destined for stevedoring from/to sea vessels are brought to the port by railway, road and river transportation means. The transshipment is carried out by port and vessel cranes as well as by the roll-on method.
The well-developed infrastructure and vast experience allow JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg” to continuously expand the range of handled cargoes, be flexible and offer the best stevedoring solutions.
1,4 th. employees work in the company.
In 2017, the cargo turnover of the company amounted to 6.9 mln tons.
2 000 clients: enterprises from Russia, CIS countries, near- and far-abroad countries.
24/7/365: the schedule of operation of JSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg”.
TYPES OF HANDLED CARGOES
- Dry bulk cargoes
- Liquid bulk cargoes
- General cargoes
- Motor cars
- Project, heavy-lift and oversized cargoes
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Cargo receiving/shipping
- Cargo storage
- Cargo finalization, repackaging
- Developing proposals for stowage and securing of outsize, heavy-lift, non-standard, hazardous and other cargoes in transportation means
- Cargo quality control
- Providing infrastructure for the berthing of vessels not carrying out cargo operations
- Mooring operation