JSC “Container terminal Saint-Petersburg” (CTSP) is one of the leading stevedores in the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg handling all kinds of containers, including reefer, OOG and IMO cargo. The terminal is one of the key projects of UCL Port’s development program.
Company’s strategic partner is Terminal Investment Limited S.A. (TIL) which invests in and manages container terminals around the world.
Terminal’s state-of-the art equipment and terminal operating system ensure rapid loading and unloading of vessels, trains and trucks.
The terminal has well-developed infrastructure and skilled personnel to deliver high service level. It is conveniently accessed by road and has private rail tracks to ensure the fastest possible container handling.
The company is located in the 4th cargo handling area of the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg.
CTSP’s customers include the world’s biggest shipping companies: MSC, CMA CGM (including MacAndrews and OPDR), Hapag-Lloyd, OOCL, COSCO, Yang Ming, Unifeeder, Team Lines and FESCO.
In 2018 CTSP was ranked as the number one container terminal in St. Petersburg and Russia in terms of the volume handled – 722 030 TEUs.
- Handling and storage of all kinds of containerized cargo
- Handling of all kinds of IMO cargo (excluding IMO classes 1 and 7)
- Stuffing/unstuffing of containers
- Handling of regular container trains
- Wide range of reefer services
- Movement of containers for customs and/or veterinary control
- 24/7 security and video surveillance
- EDIFACT-based document interchange
- Processing of electronic powers of attorney
- Accepting of releases using electronic digital signature
- Truck queue management system
- Remote monitoring of reefer containers
- Time slot booking system
- Customs status tracking
- Submitting of cargo inspection requests