Universal Forwarding Company Ltd, which is part of the "UCLH" holding, provides a wide range of freight forwarding services in ports and terminals in Russia, CIS, Baltic countries, Europe and other-than-the-CIS foreign countries. It also provides multi-modal and container cargo transportation, maritime and river cargo transportation as well as consulting services in the transport sector.
Transshipment of goods through the largest Russian ports: the Seaport of St.Petersburg, Tuapse, Taganrog, Ust-Luga, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok and others. River cargoes are transported by the Volga Shipping Company and the North-Western Shipping Company. The company has successful experience in in organizing and implementing in cooperation with the shipping companies that are members of the holding multimodal schemes for deliveries of general and bulk cargoes involving river vessels in the summer navigation period from the Caspian Sea to the Baltic Sea.
"UFC Ltd" was established and registered in Cyprus on May 7, 2009. The company is headquartered in Nicosia (Cyprus).
The company is a member of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA) and Freight Forwarders Association of the Republic of Cyprus.
UFC responds quickly and is ready to solve any problems 365 days a year through a flexible approach, the work of an experienced team and qualified personnel.
An individual approach to each client's requirements is the motto of our company.
4.6 mln tons: the quantity of goods transshipped and forwarded by the company in 2017
- Organizing cargo transshipment at sea and river ports and at terminals
- Forwarding services
- Sea and river transportation
- Multimodal and container transportation
- Consulting services in the transport sector
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
- First-class services for customers in accordance with their requirements and requests
- Developing individual projects for cargo transportation, transshipment, accumulation and storage
- Conclusion of contracts for the transportation of goods all over the world
- Attracting new customers prospectively increasing cargo transshipment volumes and building long-term mutually beneficial contacts with key players in the global business
- Search for new strategic partners in a rapidly changing goods freight market, search for new ideas and their implementation.
- Rolled metal products
- Cast iron
- Fuel pellets
- Carbo One