Joint Stock Company “Freight One” (Freight One) is the largest private railway freight operator in the world.
The company provides cargo transportation across the network of 1520 gauge railways, operating a diversified fleet of more than 196 thousand cars of different types. An extensive network of 14 branches of Freight One covers the entire network of the Russian railways: from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Abroad, the company is represented by subsidiaries in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and a joint venture in Finland.
At present, Freight One is a member of the international transport group Universal Cargo Logistics Holding (UCL Holding). The group includes JSC “Freight One” and Wagon depot “Gryazi.
The company owns over 196 th. freight cars, including about 110 th. gondola cars and 46 th. tank cars.
80% of the Freight One’s client portfolio is represented by the largest Russian industrial and mining companies: "Rosneft", “Novolipetsk Steel”, "Evraz", "Severstal", SUEK, "EUROCEMENT group" and others.
5 th. consignors as customers
Freight One’s main activities
- rolling stock operation;
- freight forwarding services;
- management of the rolling stock of third parties.
Freight One’s principles
- providing customers with high-quality, competitive and convenient services;
- continuously developing services, launching innovative services in the market;
- focus on long-term partnership;
- responsibility for the transportation process.
- Oil and chemical cargoes
- Mining and metal cargoes
- Industrial goods
- Mineral and chemical cargoes