OJSC “Tuapse Sea Commercial Port” is one of the largest operators of the deep-sea port of Tuapse in Krasnodar region and one of the largest Russian stevedoring companies.
The company provides a full range of services for handling of liquid oil and dry cargoes, and features specialized complexes for grain transshipment and ro-ro cargoes. In 2016 OJSC “Tuapse Sea Commercial Port” was providing direct transport links to 37 countries.
Cargoes destined to be transshipped from/to sea vessels are delivered by rail. Ro-ro cargoes are unloaded from vessels onto motor vehicles. The transshipment at the port is done by gantry and vessel cranes, ship loading machines and by using the roll-on method.
The factors for the company’s success are the high professionalism of its employees, a developed port infrastructure, modern equipment, innovative cargo handling technologies, as well as a favorable geographical location.
Cargo turnover in 2016: 14.1 million tons.
Mode of operation of OJSC “Tuapse Sea Commercial Port”: 24/7/365.
TYPES OF CARGO HANDLED
- Dry bulk cargoes
- Liquid bulk cargoes
- General cargoes
- Ro-ro cargoes
- Liquid oil cargoes
- Loading and unloading of vessels, railway cars and motor vehicles
- Securing of cargoes
- Dry cleaning of cargo holds after vessels are unloaded
- Transport and freight forwarding services
- Warehouse operations with cargoes, temporary accumulation of cargoes
- Supplying vessels with drinking water
- Collecting bilge water, ballast water, waste water
- Collecting waste from vessels for disposal
- Providing tugboats for towing and mooring operations at the port
- Preparation of shipping documents