Vessels with the deadweight up to 40 th. tons and length up to 294 m are handled at terminals of OJSC “Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg”.
TYPES OF HANDLED VESSELS
- Bulk carriers
- Cargo-and-passenger vessels
- Refrigerated cargo vessels
- Universal vessels
- Ro-Ro vessels
- Lo-Ro vessel
The company is serviced by railway stations: “New Port” and “Avtovo” of the Oktyabrskaya railway.
JSC “SEA PORT OF SAINT-PETERSBURG” HAS
- 31 berths with the total length of 5.8 km and depths of up to 11 m
- 46 gantry cranes with a hoisting capacity of up to 40 t, including
- a “Bogatyr” floating crane with a hoisting capacity of 300 t
- 2 Liebherr mobile derrick cranes with the hoisting capacity of up to 140 t
- 2 Mantsinen 200ES cranes capacity of 32.2 t
- A truck-mounted crane with the hoisting capacity of 55 t
- 213 different intra-port support vehicles with an average hoisting capacity of up to 45 tons
The total surface area of the company’s storage areas is 458.2 th. sq. m, including 412.2 th. sq. m of outdoor warehouses and 46 th. sq. m of roofed warehouses.
Handling of passenger cars, roll trailers, highway freighters, combination vehicles, wheeled and tracked vehicles.
The terminal is equipped with necessary infrastructure for border control and customs services.
- Production capacity of the terminal: 1 mln tons per year
- Total surface area of the terminal: 160 th. sq. m.
- Simultaneous storage capacity: 3 th. units of equipment
The terminal specializes in transshipping cars.
The facility has a modern information system supporting accounting and planning work for receiving, shipping operations and internal warehouse movements. The unloading of a shipload of 1,800 cars takes about 12 hours at the terminal. The vehicles unloaded are then dispatched by road.
- Capacity of the terminal: 80 th. cars a year
- Total area of the terminal - 50 sq. m.
- Simultaneous storage capacity: 1.9 th. cars
Container service can handle 45, 40 and 20-foot dry, refrigerated and tank containers with cargoes of all classes of hazard (excluding oil products). Distinguishing feature of the company’s operations is provision of additional (apart from handling) services: stuffing/stripping, repacking of container cargoes, DEPOT services (quotation for temporary storage/build-up of empty containers in the port’s territory), acceptance, handling and forming of container trains, pre-voyage preparation of containers and other services.