LLC “Universal Forwarder” is a large logistic operator forming part of the international transport group Universal Cargo Logistics Holding.
The company provides its clients with complete and effective solutions. Due to the high quality, compliance with the standards and responsible logistics management “Universal Forwarder” runs its business in accordance with the modern requirements paying particular attention to stable development. The head office of the company are located in Moscow with the branch network in the cities of St.Petersburg, Tuapse, Taganrog and Ust-Luga.
- ? Loading and Unloading Operations
- ? Agency Services
- ? Handling of Project Cargoes
- ? Sea and River Freight
- ? Railway Transportation
- ? Multimodal Transportation
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Handling and Discharge Operations
LLC “Universal Forwarder” renders internal port forwarding services for all types of cargo, including containers.
In addition to that, we are ready to provide our clients with the following services:
- Full interaction with the port authorities
- Presentation of information in online mode
- Preparation of documents on time and in due format
- Survey services
- Cargo securing and cargo unsecuring
LLC “Universal Forwarder” renders ship agency services in the ports of Taganrog, Tuapse, Novorossiysk, Rostov-on-Don, Saint-Petersburg, Ust-Luga, and Kaliningrad.
- The Tuapse branch annually handles some 400-450 vessels of both line and tramp shipping, cargo, industrial and special fleet.
- The Taganrog branch annually handles some 250-280 vessels making domestic and foreign voyages.
- The Saint-Petersburg branch of the company annually handles more than 300 vessel calls and provides agency services for vessels proceeding into/out of inland waterways.
Handling and Transportation of Project Cargo
Services related to transportation, handling and forwarding of equipment, project and heavy-lift cargoes represent a particular business area of LLC “Universal Forwarder”. The company operates the heavy-lift floating crane “Bogatyr-4” (lifting capacity of 300 tons) and two mobile cranes Liebherr (lifting capacity of 140 tons) for terminal handling of cargoes within the basin of the Greater Port of Saint-Petersburg. Handling of project cargoes through OJSC “Tuapse Sea Commercial Port” is carried out both by terminal cranes operating in the tandem mode and by vessel discharge facilities. LLC “Universal Forwarder” provides its clients with the services of sea and river transportation of project and heavy-lift cargoes ensuring interaction with the shipping and railway companies of the Holding.
Sea and River Freight
LLC “Universal Forwarder” charters the dry cargo fleet both for clients of the company, including river tonnage by inland waterways of the Russian Federation. The total volume of the sea tonnage charter reached 1,204 ths. tons of cargo and the maximum volume of the shipload amounted to 45 ths. tons in 2015.
Due to the involvement of the rolling stock and the sea/river fleet belonging to the Holding, LLC “Universal Forwarder” is able to perform complex logistics tasks. Owing to effective interaction of all members of the Holding we are able to offer our clients the competitive through rate and minimize the vehicle demurrage risk when transferring cargo from one mode of transport to another.
LLC “Universal Forwarder” arranges railway transportation of bulk, construction and project cargoes. Type of the rolling stock: covered train cars, platforms, open cars. The volume of railway transportation services rendered by LLC “Universal Forwarder” increased to 134 thousand tons (2,012 train cars) in 2015.
MAIN CARGO TYPES
- General ? Bulk
- Grain and Food
- Project / Heavy-Lift
- Mineral Fertilizers
- Dangerous Cargo
- Construction Cargo
- Professional competence. We do our job effectively in any conditions. ?
- Mutual profit. Cooperation with us is profitable for both sides. ?
- Individual approach. We appreciate our customers and do our best to satisfy their requirements and to exceed their expectations. ?
- Employee job involvement. We work as a team maximizing potential of each employee for customer needs. ?
- Quality. We guarantee the quality of our service through respecting deadlines, product safety, reliability of operations. We are committed to show good results in all business directions and improve the market state.
Compliance with all principles allows us to achieve the customer loyalty.